Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Only You

Have you been through a situation where you're so helpless that you can turn to no one except God? It's like you can't do a thing but to pray and pray and pray. I'm sure most of us experienced that before, and it's through these experience our faith in God grew stronger.

Yea it feels great to be at home, there's no other place like home. The sermon i heard on my first sunday back home strike me a lot (sorry I don't feel like sharing it here). God is telling me to do as what He wants me to do, to learn and to apply it in my life. My friend once told me, to listen and learn God's word is easy, but to apply it is tough. I kinda agree with that, It seems easy yet not so easy to do it actually.

A short post this time, nothing much to share. Thank God for everything, be it good or bad times.

0 comments: