Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exam mode over.. What's next??

Hey all, exam is finally over. Honestly i did do my best, so i shall just let God do the rest. Just had my dinner with my friends, as i walked back, was thinking what should i do tonight?? So decided to really blog bout something, since I've been really inactive for some time.

I just can't wait to go back, I wish to just fly back home now.. I don't know why, throughout the exam period till now, God really thought me what it is to be patient. I seems to be very impatient. There are loads of waiting--waited for exam to come, waited to sit for the exam, waited for exam to finish, and now, I have to wait to go back. PATIENCE--one word that i used to think it's easy to do but seems so hard for me now. haih..

Anyway, I've shown you guys my room when i first came here, now i shall show you all the outside view of my hall and block.

Hall 13 (see the 13?)

The road from my block
(it's 'from' because
behind me is a dead end, cars can't go through)
Can see my room??

Block 64

Night view. Somehow i think it looks like some resort at night due to the lightings.

Currently they are busy renovating for the coming Youth Olympic Games (YOG) next year, so the lightings are new actually. They taking their own sweet time to renovate the toilet and pantry. Since I move in till now the pantry is not even done renovating yet. Hopefully next sem everything will be done.

Tomorrow will be another long day for me as i really can't wait to go back home now. Just need to be....PATIENT. aih.. See you all back at Subang soon k.

yapei.

0 comments: