Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Hi everyone.. I'm soooooo off, didn't update for quite some time d. Since now I have the time, should start posting something.

Christmas was yesterday and I did had a great celebration in church, a simple musical drama, dance, choir, and sermon, then enjoyed taking pics with friends. Thank God again for sending Jesus for us that we can celebrate Christmas, the most beautiful season of the year =)

I'm currently in Thailand now, but really don't know what to do. So now resting in my hotel room while waiting for my mom and my relatives finish their shopping and foot massage. Bought Lay's potato chips, anyone??

Anyway, really hope to join the youths for youth camp in Cameron Highlands. Hope you guys will have alot of fun and at the same time learn bout God's word, and able to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
(Rachel, I want my youth tee still!!)


Will upload more pictures in the next post. See ya!!!

Love u....

~yapei~

0 comments: