Saturday, December 5, 2009

*Night*

Hi everyone.. I know i should be sleeping by now, but just finish watching a movie with my friends in one of their room, and will be sleeping over tonight. Six of us together. We had a steamboat dinner at can 5 and it was not bad actually. Just want to have some fun before a few of us go back home, and......

Finally today I'll be going home!!

Hmm.. thinking what's the first thing i wanna do when i reach home, I think it would be lying down on my favourite couch and soon I'll doze off.. Hahaha.. It's just the comfort you have at home. Of course to catch up with my friends and I do really miss home very much =)

I'm not really sleepy now, over excited?? not really... Just felt like... wanna spend some time reflecting on certain things, which will put a smile on my face ^_^

Will be home in 13 hours.. Haha.. and i shall enjoy my holiday.. hopefully. Bye all!!

0 comments: