Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My room!!!

Time to upload some photos. Show you all some pictures of my room first. And guess what, my hall (hostel) building colour is BLUE!!! I'm glad I get this hall because it just renovated and everything is new inside. You actually need a pin number to enter the toilet and laundry room. I think is to prevent other people from using.

Two sides


My side of the room



Cupboard and cabinet



Aircond but can't use. It's for the Youth Olympic Games next year.

. . . . . . . . . .

Went to the ECA fair today again and took yet another free tee. They giving out one colour each day. So i got...

Green(front) and Red(back)


Green(back) and Red(front)

And of course the MAE tee i got yesterday:

Anyway tomorrow they giving out pink colour t-shirt. Don't know do i have the time to redeem it coz timetable will be quite pack. Haha. Having fun collecting t-shirt....

Need to study and do my tutorials tonight. wasted whole night yesterday d. Bye bye =)

0 comments: