Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Learning to start, starting to learn

Hi all, actually I was requested by people to start blogging since I'll be away from home. They say it's a good way to keep track on me?? Since darling Rachel keep asking me to start and even want to start a blog for me, I shall then give it a try, but no promise for frequent update k.

Although this is my 3rd week here in NTU but i would want to talk bout my orientation 1st. Freshman Orientation Camp (FOC) is organized by Malaysia Students' Association in NTU. First few days was busy settling admin procedures then with activities at night. The theme is ODYSSEY this year and my orientation group (OG) is called 'Athena'. Thank God that I joined this camp, I get to know friends and seniors, get to know more about the campus, get to do crazy stuff by the roadside of Singapore. Although every night will end up very tiring but it was really a great camp. Till now we still gather quite often for outings or dinner.
Class started last week. Wasn't that busy but it will soon coz tutorial starting this week.

Definitely I felt homesick and even wanted to give up the first 2 weeks, yet i'm still here blogging. Haha.. how funny when thinking bout it. Just like i shared before this, I will trust God and continue on. =)


So yea.. There are too many orientation pictures, can't possibly upload all here, so below is the link, feel free to check it out. Enjoy :)

0 comments: