Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthday on a WET day

Hi everyone, was back in Singapore on Wednesday. Trying to catch up with my studies yet I didn't get to do much. Athena having a gathering cum birthday celebration for two members, so we had steamboat for dinner together at Hall 8. I went there around 7pm to help prepare the food, then waited for people to arrive and the soup to boil.

The ingredients we had


Cooking pot


So we had our dinner together, everyone fellowship and enjoyed the food together.


After dinner, we celebrated Sin Ying and Kuan Chuang's birthday. Sin Ying's on the 28th and Kuan Chuang's on the 30th. Sang the birthday song and played awhile with birthday boy and girl.

It was already past 11pm, we were too noisy till the hall office people came and ask us to leave in 10 minutes. So we changed venue and went to Arts, Design and Media building (ADM). It is the nicest building you can find in NTU, but too bad it was dark so can't take picture of it. You can actually climb up the roof of this building and enjoy the scenery from up there. Romantic place though. Will take picture of it next time and show you all. This is what I got:

Can see the pond/pool there

There's this tradition in NTU where they will throw birthday boys and girls into the pool(or rather a pond) during their birthday celebration. So the guys started pulling each other into the pond, then later got the girls in also. Of course I was not exempted. All wet, we walked back to our room and it was really cold coz the wind was blowing. Finally get back to my room, bathe, washed my clothes and start blogging.

*sorry for the blur pictures coz the only camera i have with me is my phone*

Anyway I got to remind myself to study. Many things to catch up and do. STUDY YAPEI!!!

Class at 8.30am later. This time i will wake up. Nights all =)

0 comments: