Saturday, August 22, 2009

Experience

Hey all, I'm currently in Changi Airport, waiting to board my flight to go home =) One and a half hour more to wait. Woke up at 8 today, kinda blur in the morning coz i went supper with my OG members and slept at 3am yesterday. Took me an hour time in the MRT to reach the airport. This is my first time going to Changi airport. Feeling abit lonely though. What an experience to travel all the way here alone, searching my way to the right terminal not knowing how before hand. Haha.

I didn't post anything for the last two days coz went to the welcome tea for Campus Crusade for Christ and Christian Fellowship. I'm still considering which group to join, but most probably will go for Christian Fellowship as there are more Malaysians there. Yet to know more and get involved in it. After 2 weeks not attending church, it feels great to get to fellowship with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and worship the Lord.


Throughout the two fellowship, I was reminded that I came here to NTU not just as a student, not to forget that I came here as a Christian also. God called us as a Christian first, then a student. Not asking you to neglect your studies, but in the mist of working hard to do well, we can make a difference in the life of others also. We as students, our campus can be our mission field, a place to show God's love to others and bring friends to know Christ. I admit it's easy to say than to do it, but let's try our very best. (correct me if i said anything wrong)


My flight is at 2.05pm. Hope it won't be delayed. Want to go home. Miss everything back at home, and I WANT TO EAT FRIED RICE!!! the fried rice in NTU is not tasty at all. Desperately need some nice fried rice. To all church and youth members, enjoy your camp yea =)

0 comments: