Thursday, February 4, 2010

How??

The question of the day:

How to push myself to start studying?

I don't know.. I felt so lazy and keep distracted by the computer, but I need the computer.. haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today evening after class I met up with Joan who came to NTU to get a book she bought from someone, so we manage to have dinner together. We chit chat and catch up with each other a little. Although just a short time we spent together but I'm happy. Ever since few of us came to study in Singapore we hardly meet up because everyone is busy with our own things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sem classes all ends in the evening, which makes me felt so tired every time I get back to my room, then hardly can study anything. This coming weekends will be busy also with MSA CNY dinner and FOC outing. I wonder where I can find the time to study..

Worst of all, there will be a few CAs coming up the week after CNY, which means....
I HAVE TO STUDY DURING CNY!!!
T.T

I don't know how can i enjoy my chinese new year...


klar.. gtg now.

Bye!!

0 comments: