Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!! Happy Valentines Day!!

First of all...


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
&
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
to all my family and friends!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------


I reach home on Friday evening. First time taking bus back home and it was really tiring. Pudu raya was really jam so I walked quite a distance to take Rapid KL back home. I thought by the time I reach home I will fall half dead, but amazingly I was hyper instead, went McD for dinner (as I've been craving for prosperity burger for quite some time), then to Carrefour to get some stuff and a hair cut =)


Saturday morning, I went to church to practice piano for the next day service, fingers are quite stiff coz long time never play d. Got to practice more.. Haha. Then off to shopping in the afternoon and reunion dinner at my parents' hometown--Banting.

Dinner for the night

New day, new morning, started my day in church, where Mrs. Foo shared bout yesterday, today and tomorrow during sermon. It reminded me to forget about the hatred in the past, love God and your neighbours, and not to worry about the future. A good reminder for us all because when we get busy in life, these are the things that we tend to forget.

Now am back at home blogging, feel like i need to study but not in the mood ler.. Wednesday will be going back adi, didn't get to meet my friends and all. aih..

Maybe the next time I come back, will try to meet up yea.

gtg now. bye ^^




0 comments: