Monday, February 1, 2010

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

Looking at my planner..... HAIH!!! Yet another busy week awaits me. Honestly I have the feeling of knocking my head to the wall.. or maybe choking myself..

This sem is really much much busier compared to the previous. Now I can thank God that I took less au. I seriously hope that I can manage my time well, and most important of all.. that I will not neglect spending time with God. That's really important and I keep reminding myself.

Is it a good thing to be busy anyway??
Keeping myself busy--then I won't think too much about sad things.. That's true, but being busy till forgetting God.. that's a no no. People say busy is:

B - Being
U - under
S - satan's
Y - yoke

So.. don't take busy as your excuse for not spending time with God.

*God, please grant me strength to go through the week. In Jesus name, Amen*

0 comments: