Sunday, September 20, 2009

Updates!! ~just the fun part~

19/9
My birthday!! haha.. woke up at 9.30 in the morning, got no mood to study at all. Athena will be having a bbq gathering at night. Talking bout my birthday, i did had a small surprise from the MAE social committee members the day before. We wer
e supposed to have a meeting, then they sang a birthday song when i entered the room. Was unexpected. Thanks for the cake and it's really nice.

Back to today, we went to Jurong Point to buy the ingred
ients for bbq then head back to hall. I went to help out doing the Mid-Autumn Festival (MAF) dedication bottles and was rushing coz not many people came to help. We rush to sort everything out and i was late for the bbq. We had a great time fellowship-ing with one another and they also celebrated my birthday with Anyi (a girl two days younger than me but she's 3rd year d). Then we juniors also gave the seniors each a dedication. Really a warm gathering and celebration we had.
*will be great if i get to celebrate my birthday with that someone special*

After cleaning up i went back to my hall and went to distribute the dedications around 1am. I got 2 dedications. pictures below.. hehe. Slept at 3am.

CD from Athena's GL also MSA president

Message in the bottle from my hall mag partner

20/9
Woke up 9.30am because have to go to church. Went to Faith Methodist Church in commonwealth. Then had lunch with 3 of my friends at McD coz they wanted to treat me for my birthday. Spent some time chit chatting. Later went back to my room for awhile, then got to start preparing for MAF at night. We made sandwiches in the pantry and also cocktail. Simple yet tasty supper. Later at night we had our new hall area MAF celebration. Although we only manage to play one game, but we got everyone to enjoy and bonding. We then have lanterns and fire crackers to play with. Then we had our lantern walk to middle hall area and walk back. After cleaning up, went back to my room, bathe then did a little of assignment questions and goodnight. slept at 3am....again.


21/9
Was reluctant to wake up.. 11am only get off my bed, too tired maybe. Did some questions coz last two days was busy and didn't touch my work. Then at 1pm went for meeting in canteen A, just a short one, but later our president Nicholas told us that they prepared steamboat as a form of appreciation for all the hall mags. I wanted to join but this Chi Tatt say he coming to meet me at Jurong Point. So i was thinking maybe i meet up with him first then only come back and eat. When i reach the train station, he told me that he just board the MRT and he have to stop at 24 stations to reach JP. Haih... So waited for him for an hour. After we ate, i brought Chi Tatt to NTU and we walked alot. Make him exercise. Hahaha. But too bad i miss the steamboat lor...

So now after all the fun i had for the last few days, it's time to study. 2 CA's coming up this week. Physics 8 chapters.. How to cover laa??? haih.. nvm. I can do it!! Byezz.

0 comments: