Friday, September 11, 2009

Supper Hop

So soon another week pass by. Just had my maths CA on friday and it was okay, just one question test, hope i don't do any careless or silly mistakes. This week will be life science CA. Need to study liao......

In the midst of all the stress, I went for supper yesterday. It was an outing for the MSA main committee members. Supposed to have a trip to some island but since the response wasn't that good, they came out with another plan-----Supper Hop!!!

Yea, supper hop, means hop around for supper??? They booked a shuttle bus for the night. We gather at different bus stops around 10.30pm and waited for the bus to pick us up.

11.30pm - Changi Village, which is famous for their nasi lemak (so so only).
1.00am - Old Pasar near Raffles place i think, tried murtabak and fish ball soup (also not very nice).
2.45am - Geylang, had egg tart (this is better).
~next in the list was Newton Circle but somehow the shops there were closed already~
3.45am - Jalan Kayu, for mamak (still miss the mamak in M'sia coz it's so much nicer).

I just had a little of this and that coz it was late at night, or i should say early in the morning. We ate and finally back to NTU at 5.00am. Just a different kind of outing and experience.

Slept at 5.30am and woke up at 9.30am cause need to go to church. Just felt that time really flies, so fast it's night again. Coming Sunday will be our MSA mid-autumn festival celebration. Got to prepare for that since I'm the hall manager for my hall. Hope everyone will come and join the event. (seems useless to type here coz none of my sg friends know that i have a blog, lol!!)

Ok.. All ready for a new week ahead?? Yea.. with Him I can go on!!!
*I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me*

~~Ohya!! my kor kor leaving for UK soon hor...
To my bro: All the best yea and please do take care over there. Will be a whole new life and a new environment to adapt. Haha.. God bless!!

0 comments: