Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sorry...Inactive.

Sorry all for not updating my blog after so long. I do have a lot of things to share but i don't have the time to really blog about it. So i shall give a very short summary of what i want to share:

a) I received my birthday gifts from Rachel and the youths just before i went back for my recess week. So sweet of you guys to send me through mail. Thanks all!!

b) I went back Malaysia for my recess week, gave the youths a little surprise and made Rachel angry. Lol. Enjoyed the week and manage to spend time with family and friends.

c) I'm back in Singapore again. Will work hard and do my best for my finals.

That's all. Very short. Anyway. I won't be updating very often now coz will be busy with studies. Just as i said in my first post, no promise for frequent updates. Bye all and take care :)

0 comments: